[at-l] Cell phone connection availability

>   When you enter the park -- just north of Abol Bridge -- regulations require
>   that in addition to finding a place for your dog, you should also stash your
>   cell phone. Their use, along with radios and portable TVs,  is forbidden in
>   Baxter's Park.

>   Weary

	Interesting. What do they do about car radios? I think I'd enjoy car
camping without having to listen to the neighbors' idea of fine music...

	Weary, I think you've made your point abundantly clear on this issue.
You /really/ don't like cell phones in the backcountry. I still don't
understand how I would be spoiling your 'wilderness' experience were I
to simply walk by you with such an item stowed in my pack, but you feel
it would, so I'll accept that. Not understand it, but accept it.

	So, considering the energy that's gone into this particular discussion,
I take it that currently there's no pressing environmental issues of
concern in your area?

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com