[at-l] Trip Report: Long. Unicoi onward, Part 1

Jan, thanks for reminding us why we are here, why we hike, and why we
like each other! Awesome post; awesome thoughts; awesome memories . . .
:)

I needed to drink up your magical words and good thoughts about people
and the Trail that ties us all together.  Thanks again!

thru-thinker