[at-l] Injured dogs - rescue options?

Some folks pack a front and back edition of these:
http://www.orthovet.com/ An air cast would work on a small-
enough-to-tote cat or canine and chest-carry harnesses are available.
Discuss analgesia options with your vet. Consider what you would do to
help your best furred friend if it were in extremis, with no chance of
rescue. Are you prepared to euthanize your pup as opposed to watch it
die of shock/blood-loss. With what? Very unpleasant but neccesary
considerations. After proof-reading this for me, Speedy says she is very
glad that she is small enough to carry, and that I shouldn't forget the
adrenaline chloride if we go back to javelina country.

ATR