-----Original Message-----
From: Dan D'jarskii [mailto:Djarskey@hotmail.com]

What's the best way to facilitate the use of nutritional slow cook foods
versus fast cook cardboard foods??  i.e. how do you fugure the extra cooking
time (fuel required). I enjoy eating these foods at home and after reading
Jardine's "Beyond Backpacking" I agree with much of what he says regarding
food and nutrition.  I was planning on the Lipton noodle and tunafish
diet...