[at-l] Re: Re[3]: [at-l] Re: Cell phone connectionavailability (was)

Forgive me, I am waaaay short of sleep lately.  does this mean
that those of us who may carry them while hiking should keep
mum about it so as not to encourage others who might be rude?
I'm not being a smart alex,  I really am sleepy and am not sure
I get your point.