[at-l] Camp Smith Trail

To: Daniel or anyone who knows

Has there been any closures of the Camp Smith Trail (south of Anthony's =
Nose) traversing, as it does, Camp Smith  Military Reservation?  I'm =
thinking of 9/11 related  issues.

I know some of the trails and roads arongd the Croton Reservoir were =
closed to the public after 9/11.

For those who don'rt know this area, it's just south of where the AT =
crosses the Bear Mountain Bridge.  The area in question was closed to =
the public from WWII to the 90s, as it is an army reserve training area. =
 I believe the AT originally went staright up Anthony's Nose untill =
WWII.  Now it passes about a mile to the north.

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html