[at-l] Injured dogs - rescue options?

Along the same lines, I remember Brian Robinson rescuing a small stray last
winter in the Shenandoah National Park.  I think he carried it a day or two
to a road crossing where he found someone to take it to a vet.

And another story about a larger dog, found hopelessly dehydrated on the PCT.

<A HREF="http://www.phlumf.com/pct/califg/cag.htm";>Stray Dog</A>

Of course anyone can read them, but any aspiring PCT or CDT hikers may want
to read Jonathan's complete journals, they're very good.  Just back up
through the links.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html