Re[3]: [at-l] Re: Cell phone connection availability (was)RE: [at-l] a...

At 11:33 AM 3/19/02 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>Y'all talking about me again?  : )
>
>Wasn't this the guy that left to start his section hike with abdominal pain
>and continued in pain, until finally his appendix burst, when he had amble
>time to turn around make it back to the car on his own?  And I called him a
>haphazard hiker, which he clearly was?

nope.  Must have been a different guy
IRRC, this guy was evaced .  But I do think I remember he
thought he had indigestion when they started out.  So who
assumes indigestion is appendicitis.
BTW...I do belive cellphones can be misused as a crutch.
Misuse by rude thoughtless people does not mean they can't
be used responsibly by others.