[at-l] Yak Traxx

Plan on using them in the Sierras this June.  Seem to
fit nicely on my trail shoes, and should be a nice
supplement to my ice axe.

After talking to a friend of mine who had an
interesting time up Forester pass, I am thinking the
Yak Traxx may not be such a bad idea.  (She had to
self arrest..as I said, interesting time.)

=====