[at-l] Re: Cellphone connection availability (was) RE: [at-l] another tak...

************
*I typically call home from a summit somewhere during *the day (when I am not
*around others) and tell my wife where I will be *camping for the night (that
*hopefully limits the search area if I don't check in *the next day to a 15-20
*mile stretch - <g>).  If I checked in once a week, the *search area might be a
*hundred miles.
**********

**************
*What if for some reason your phone didn't work, would *your wife needlessly call for a search?

*In cases like this, I feel the phone owner should pay *the heaviest of fines.

Hmmmm.....
I thought he meant that if anything happened at home,
she would have a closer idea of where to find him. Family emergency, etc...

You must have read something into that post that I didn't... Otherwise you wouldn't have made that "needless search" comment. Well, then agian, maybe you would have... Ya never know, cell phones are a touchy subject. Ya either love em or hate em...

It didn't seem to fit in this case. Though it does in many others.
Looked more like you were just salivating at the chance for a dumb cell phone user comment...
Hey, to each his/her own...

Russ