[at-l] Minor East Coast Drought Relief

Ron bemoans:

> The temp has been between 0 and 20 every morning for over a week.  Last
> night we got more snow.
>

> Sick of winter,

      ***   Yesterday we had a record high of 89*. There's a frontal boundary
between yourself and us that is causing heavy rains in the drought-stricken
central east coast areas. Knoxville (near the Smokies) received 3.5 inches
yesterday with more on the way today. Precipitation-reliant New Jersey also
received rain today. The front is stationary and should continue to spin
forming Lows up its length for the next few days. I'm sure the Georgia to Mt
Rogers area has received a good rain in the last few days with more coming.
This should assist water sources for the time being. The front needs to nudge
a little closer to Pennsylvania to bring rain to where it is really needed...

     Last night I sat out on the deck under the stars in just shorts in
comfortable weather in the mid-60's*...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---