[at-l] Trail Journals

Hi All

I've started to put some hiking reports on my own "free" web space =
provided by my ISP (Verizon.  5Mb).

I know there is Trialjournals.com out there.

Anyone have any opinions about whether I should stick with my free space =
or sign up for trailjournals?  Is the format wide open there?  can you =
post your own HTML or is it canned?

I know I could go on that site and sign up for information, but I'm =
looking for real experience about how people have used it.

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html