[at-l] 17 mile days (was something else)

>From what I understand he fastest "thru-hike" by someone carry a backpack,
and resuppling in towns, belongs to Ward Leonard is 60 days. Of course he's
considered crazy or mentally ill, so I'm not sure if his record counts!

I also heard Ward once did "three hikes in one"  for example, hiking from
Springer to Neels Gap back to Springer back to Neels Gap,  Neels Gap to
Unicoi Gap back to Neels back to Unicoi etc..........

Official ordered off the trail for several years for harrasing people, he was
spotted a couple years ago and went by the name of Chip.

Sly

> You didn't "miss that part"...  It was never there.  The original post (by
> me) was stemmed by the discussion on the fastest thru-hike.  After that
> someone mentioned (sorry I can't remember who) that a FEW people might be
> able to make it in four months.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---