[at-l] OT-Islamabad Terrorist Attack

What I'm getting from friends and what I'm hearing on the news about the investigation are different:
1. News reports count 5 dead; my friends count 7.
2. Pakistani investigators state nobody saw the perps leave the scene; my friends report the perps walked past police officers and got in a taxi and escaped.
3. Pakistani investigators are suggesting an Afghan killed in the attack could be a perp; friends tell me he was an adopted son of a western family (not necessarily contradictory).
4. Emergency response was way too slow: the two Americans who died, a mother and her 17 yo daughter, bled to death at the scene.