[at-l] Golite / Frog togs ?

HI Gang,

	I wrote Golite yesterday. Last time I wrote them asking if the C-thru shirts blocked the suns UV rays they never replied. This time I wrote about returning my rain pants. I have been using the REED pants and NEWT jacket for my rain gear. After two years the jacket is like new. The REED pants on the other hand, which have been rarely used are delaminating. Last year Mrs. Gorp and I both noticed the inside layer of our Reed pants crinkled up. In other words the thin waterproof laminate on the
inside of the pants was not bonded to the outside shell. A couple of weeks ago while walking across Georgia the lamination in the seat of my Reed pants came completely loose and is tearing into pieces. Mrs. G. replaced her rain gear with an alternative this year. I believe this is a manufacturing defect since the jacket is still in great shape and has been used much more often than the  pants.
	If Golite does not replace the Reed pants I will try something different next time. They are way to expensive to only last a few times. I have had plastic rain gear that lasted longer :-). Anyway I was considering the Frog Togg alternative that so many people are enjoying. Where is the cheapest place to purchase Frog Togs? I understand camouflage Togs are available but hard to find.

Thanks for the info!

chase