[at-l] Rails to Trail (W&OD)

I've been doing a little web surfing; there's a W&OD Trail web site.
    The western end of the trail is at Purcellville.  About how far is
that from the Blackburn Center; is it a reasonable walk (distance,
dodging cars, etc.).  Is a shuttle available?  thnx...

... The western end is

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net