[at-l] trip report - shenandoah

Thanks.  Twist the arm of the maker!!  Was the tortelloni dehydrated?
Or just in a store-package (there is some pretty good tortelloni
ready-made 'off-the-shelf' if memory serves; its not something that we
eat very often).
    The sauce sounds pretty neat; that would be a great recipe to have!!

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net