[at-l] hats

In a message dated 3/16/02 12:37:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
ackenglass@hotmail.com writes:

> My solution to the ponytail problem is the Pippi Longstocking braids.

I do something similar - I braid all my hair off to one side so it hangs over
one shoulder, or sometimes just ponytail it over one shoulder.  One ponytail
on top always has it banging against the back of my pack and it's very
annoying!  If it's really hot out I use another hairholder and fold it up til
it's off my neck and wrap the hairholder around it to keep it that way.  When
it's cold it's a nice neck warmer :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html