[at-l] flu

>>  In 90or 91 I got sick in Oregon - the sickest I've ever been in the
>> back country.

> You are wasting your time doing anything other than writing a
> book or a screenplay.  It would be a best-seller, no doubt.

Maybe, but It's all part of the adventure... Lots and lots of things
have happened to me, because I've done lots and lots of stuff.
Generally nothing can happen to you if you drive from home to work to
home and sit in front of the TV all evening.

One of my favorite times of my life is when I became a treasure hunter.
I hunted treasure high and low.  Under water, in the desert, constantly
on the prowl for lost Spanish gold.  Result?  I never found a damn
thing.  But at least I can say I've searched for buried treasure.
Sometimes the journey is worth it, even if you end up nowhere...

Shane

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---