[at-l] Hunting seasons???

Hey, this one came up in my planning for the TT. Since it closely parallels
the AT I thought someone here might have the answers. I'll be leaving
Carlisle on April 27th, and hiking south for three weeks. So, am I going to
run into any spring huntings seasons in Pa. Md, WV, or Va? I looked into
the KTA home page, which connected me to the Penn DNR page, but I didn't
see any spring hunting seasons on their calender.
The real question is, should I pack blaze orange??

Thanks, skeeter