[at-l] Fw: Record time hiking the appalachian trail

I don't know the answer... but it could be a great trivia question.  Maybe
it could be put up as a poll question and we could guess (vote) before the
answer is reveled.  I'm thinking it could be done under 100 days... maybe
even 85 days... but that would be quicker than my pace...

Cheers.

-James T.

"Ryan K. Brooks" <ryan@hack.net>@mailman.backcountry.net on 03/15/2002
09:22:04 AM