[at-l] light weight gear

I have the Original and Safari Deluxe Hennessy's. For someone 6'2 and 200#
the ultralight would be ok, and certainly more comfortable than a regular
hammock, but to get the full benefit of the Hennessy design you would be
better off with the Safari UL. Having used both sizes, I personally feel at
5'11", I'm at the comfort limit for the smaller hammocks ( when compared to
the larger models, or a shorter person in the original. The advantage of the
Hennessy is sleeping diagonally to the center, when you get cross ways just
the right amount, you get into the hammocks sweet spot, almost flat, and
almost no side compression. At 5"11" in the Original I'm just a tad too tall
to get into the sweet spot.