[at-l] Trailjournals

The problem is with out hosting company.

Our hosting company recently got bought out and they have a new group of
admins in there who are trying to deal with the configuration mess the
old company left them.

We watch the site as best as we can and when it is down we need to get
in touch with the hosting company, and they restart everything. The
reason it may be down longer on the weekend is because we are off
hiking or something. Ask anyone, you can only sit in front of a
computer for so long :)

We are working on mirroring the site on another server and with a
different company to protect against possible future problems.

Happy Trails,

Leif