[at-l] flu

woodelf@juno.com wrote:

> Had what I guess was the flu a few years back on a hike down around Big
> Walker Mt. I don't remember exactly where we were or much about it. Chase
> may remember more. I do know it was raining and I had a pretty good
> fever. I walked when he said walk and sat down when I got tired, which
> was often. Seems like we finished the hike.

I've hiked twice with a concussion.  Not quite the same thing as flu,
but close enough symptom-wise.  I wouldn't have wanted to do it without
a partner, because I did the same thing you did - walked when they said
walk and sat down when I got tired.  On my own I probably would have
just sat.  :)

-amy