[at-l] Holy Family Hostel still open???

The hostel is still open.  The priest said they open in May and will be open
till end Oct.  Nice guy.  They operate on donations.  Send them a buck or
two.

Clyde

516 Mason Court, Pearisburg, VA
                            24134-1832
  (540) 921-3547    Voice
                          (540) 921-3547    Fax
                            Pastor: Rev. John Prinelli
                            Year Founded: 1965
                Office Hours: Tues - Wed 11:30AM - 1:30 PM
                      Church Location: 516 Mason Court Drive
                            Mass: Sunday 10AM; Holy Day (call parish)

Apparently this is a "tiny" parish, and they might have closed because they
could not afford to keep it open or there might have been vandalism.  Or the
priest moved on and they had to close. I'd be interested in knowing, but I
don't have a phone, and I don't think my college would like me putting a
long-distance call on their system.