[at-l] Suicide (was) RE: [at-l] OT- human remains found near AT

I would agree with William except, as a professional clergyperson, I
wouldn't make the generality that he does about hopelessness. Life is
more complex and it may, indeed indicate hopelessness in some cases. I
would nurture that person into real professional care. Not a 'fly by
night' counselor. A person who is contemplating suicide is in a very
critical personal crisis and is in need of professional help, and the
continuation of present friendships. The faith system that the person is
part of is a very important component of that person's life and not to
be neglected, in spite of negative bias' which some may have about
certain denominations or religions. We must respect these personal
aspects, even if they differ greatly from our own. rusty