[at-l] weird wart poll

You know, when I was younger I had a couple of warts on my fingers that
I tried every med I could think of to get rid of.  Never ever worked.
The darned things always came back.  Finally, one day, I decided to take
the matter into my own hands (so to speak).  I pulled out my trusty
knife.  **side note, it's a macho folding blade Gerber)**  I began to
slowly dig the wart out of my finger.  It hurt a bit, but not too badly.
I could see the seeds of the wart down the lower layers once I'd cut the
wart off.  I just continued to dig with the point of the knife until I'd
gotten out the black seeds of the wart.  It never came back. Screw meds.

Cleek
On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 08:44:59AM -0800, heather daggett tried to make me believe: