[at-l] AT & NJ Community Awareness

Good Morning,

If you could wield the eminent domain sword, you'd want to raze homes in
the town of Vernon, NJ for a so-called "conservation zone"? At least let
our friends the fire fighters in Vernon get some practice blaze time by
doing a planned torch. The AT goes through towns. It crosses hundreds of
roads. You start taking rows of homes for "conservation" and you'll kick
up all sorts of local support.....

Besides, you knock down these homes and what would the residents do? I
tell you what they'd do. They'd buy in to the ever-increasing appetite
of the capitalistic, consumeristic, tsunamic surge of ridgetop condo
development, where the burgeoning gap between rich and poor, have and
have-not, leave a bourgeois with little choice but to embrace the dark
side of ever-increasing caustic apathy toward conservation causes
and....excuse me, I just swallowed the worm. I'll stop now.

Tequila!

Tim

RoksNRoots said: "If it were up to me a federal Appalachian Trail
Conservation Zone Program would be implemented that would buy all these
houses out and plow the neighborhood back into forest..."