[at-l] AT Conservation List

dennis@bcontech.com writes:

> The Conservation site could be useful, but I hesitate because it would
> only succeed with a VERY GOOD moderator.

     *** I don't think it would be that much of a concern. I'm sure an AT
conservation site could run with the open cooperation presently existing on
AT-L. The problem would be making it work, having the talent to detect and
expose the issues properly, and, as always, attracting participation. This
could be done with an average moderator being assisted by the actively
interested and capable who could assist as much as they were able...

    I appreciate your suggestion Ryan and the potential good it could do for
the AT...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---