[at-l] Re: the Putnam Whine....

Jim writes: "Relax - only the extremists take him seriously about this.  And
neither of us will change their minds - or his."

 I know, Jim. The silent treatment doesn't work on him, though. He just
spouts his disinformation more aggressively when unchecked. If you don't
respond, he'll fabricate material to post about. If you do respond, he whines
that everyone is picking on him...
 I've used up my tolerance for such juvenile behavior.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---