[at-l] the crime of a new list: to Ryan

SloeToe wrote:

> not to reward inappropriate behavior with resources of hardware,
> software, and especially YOUR TIME.

     *** OK Sloetoe, how do we encourage Trail protection activity amongst
internet members then? (Especially when you're attacking it this way and
campaigning against it?) BTW: thanks for proving my case that some go out of
their way to defeat attempts at Trail conservation for no good reason, or
personal animosity, as you do above...

                 (Especially when you're attacking it this way and
campaigning against it?)

     "inappropriate behavior"???

         You mean like heckling posts and suggesting "R 'n R likes ham" etc

    {"I don't have an axe to grind one way or the other..."} { TJ - "I
welcome Wingfoot to join the List and prove his side"}   - yeah right...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---