OT- Walmart Facists was [at-l] another out of the shadows

Way to go Heather, but dont get me started on Walmart.
Their killing of small stores, their censoring of music, or their gag on
prescription drugs they dont fell people should have!
O I hate wallmart and the beedy little eyes....(said in a Homer J Simpson
esk way)
JTW