[at-l] Herald Newspaper

kahley wrote:

> At 02:01 PM 3/13/02 -0500, Mark Hudson wrote:
>
> >I also pointed out that the street in front of their homes was a much
> >larger source of danger than the trail behind their homes.  :  0
>
> Didn't the trail used to go on the street in front of the homes before?

If it is the neighborhood I'm thinking of...the trail hit the highway (for
northbound transients) across the highway from the neighborhood, then
turned right, away from the neighborhood.There was really only one house
that was close to the trail. Now, the trail immediately gets on the new
boardwalk and meanders through the cattails BEHIND their houses. Once on
the boardwalk, there really aren't many chances to get off...well, off the
boardwalk, anyway. The whole thing is ludicrous. I'm fairly sure I've never
heard of an experience of a hiker molesting a child along the trail. There
is something else going on here and the 'kid card' is being played right
now.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98