[at-l] another out of the shadows

> > 1.4L pot with fry pan lid
> ### You expecting friends? (Think about the
> excellent Walmart
> Grease Pot at 4 oz and $7.00)

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't buy anything at
Wal-Mart. Even if it's really neat and might make my
life easier, it's making life difficult for some local
store I'd rather support.

> > Bullfrog sunscreen (in a film canister)
> ### Dirt magnet. You're hiking in a long green
> tunnel. (That
> said, March/April sunburn down south is a BIG
deal.)-

Any suggestions for non-dirt-attracting sunscreen
which won't sweat off too fast and will keep my
tattoos protected from fading (my secret only reason
for bringing the stuff)?

HeathaD