[at-l] Fleece

I attempted to buy glove hooks today for my hammock (what IS the deal
with those?  They're nowhere!)  and while I was at the store I found
a roll of camoflage fleece, of all things, on sale cheap.  I didn't
even know there was such a thing.  It must be Florida camo - there
are great big long jungle leaf thingies on it.  At four bucks a yard,
I figured I'd practice with it.  They have some pretty nifty patterns
though.. there was a black fleece with white spiders on it.

Fleece miniskirt, here I come!

-amy