[at-l] another take on cell phones

I try not to tell anyone what to carry, eventually they'll figure it out for
themselves.  Afterall, it's really no concern of mine, unless they're being
intrusive.  I just have no use for *all* the modern things that have made
life so convienent and generally try to get away from such.

***

Me either. I don't really care for cell phones all that much in my daily
life either.  Personally I don't like to bring anything with batteries into
the woods except a good flashlight.  Lots of people love their GPS units
while I scorn them derisively.  To each their own...

Shane

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---