[at-l] Confessions of a cotton lover

I've got the SmartWool long johns too. Made from Morrino wool which has been completely descaled (a common source of itch) blended with some lycra for stretch, they are silky soft - comparable to cashmire, stay very toasty, wick sweat away, and don't get that "lived in" smell common to synthetics. They also don't feel clamy when damp like the synthetics do.  Hey, by mammals, for mammals.

In other words...I love them.

Squirrelgirl