[at-l] Confessions of a cotton lover

It works fine when wet.  I posted a while back about my new Smartwool
long johns.  I wore them under my cotton sweatpants and went out
to feed the horses in the snow.  The sweatpants got cold and wet,
as expected, but I didn't actually notice because my underlayer
was warm.  I've also worn them hiking in cold rain and been similarly
happy.

There may have been wet sheep smell issues, but who could tell over
farm smell / hiker smell?

-amy