[at-l] 19 years ago today...

Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
> Not too much was going on...as far as I can tell...

Felix, there was plenty happening. I was in Rio de Janeiro with my friend, the boy from Ipanema, and we were having a ball!  Corcovado, Pao de Azucar, Baha Tatajuca, Ipanema, my buddie's parents, the best steak in the world, the best pizza, mammao, great cerveza, the warming sun, mostly coffee-colored, oiled bodies lying in the white-white sand, palm trees gently swaying and rustling in the balmy breezes off Gunabara Bay, eternal blue skies, the great blue-green Atlantic making music with the shore shore and stretching into the sky forever, the sensual syncopated rhythms of Portugese all around like the ocean and the trees, samba, bossa nova, and sweet, wild, passionate love.  I didn't know the Appalachian Trail existed.  It didn't matter.

Where were you?

Bossa Nova Balls