[at-l] BURY IT for Pete's sake

OK so we don't have rules here but we do have
"policies" that were hard fought in earlier times.
One of those was the WF would be discussed
just as any other Trail "celeb" when he did
something newsworthy.  He has not done anything
newsworthy so why are we digging it up again?
(OK, he's failure to produce the Handbook in a timely
manner could be considered newsworthy except
that the way things have been these last years, only
his getting it out on_time_would be news).

Obviously, he needs a rest.  Anyone here dispute that?
So can we PLEASE let him and the subject be until
he rejoins the fray?

It's no secret that Ryan is fed up with the WF bull
so why are we continuing to do the ONE thing that
ticks off the guy that pays the bills around here?
Sheeesh people...a little consideration?