[at-l] OT- Webpage Editing Software

Any advice on a free or almost free software for webpage editing? I'm wanting to put together a webpage for large sized hikers. Every time I get talking about my size and looking for big hiking gear I get about 3 people e-mailing me about info and equipment. So I was going to throw a little resource page up. Also maybe work on an unofficial AT-L help page for seeing up your email for the massive mail and maybe some common questions answered and links.
Thanks
JTW

multipart/alternative
  text/html