[at-l] Bow drill was Survivor

all I can say, is that it still don't work for SH**T if yer board is
damp, and yer tinder is damp!!  I always had fun doing it for scouts,
where we had ultra dry, perfect "socket board" wood, and wonderfully dry
tinder; heck, I even got a few fires going with flint and steel in those
conditions!  However, I personally have NEVER seen a fire built from
scratch in wet conditions in the woods . . .

thru-thinker