[at-l] New to the list

A *big* thanks to everyone who has taken the time to make me
feel so welcome here.   As I begin to read through the posts
(well over 100 and counting ... phew :)) I'm already struck by
the fact that y'all really are a community, linked together by
your own unique connections to the Trail, and that's grand.
I'll step back now and await my smashmalleaux and then pass 'em
on over to Kurt.  Is that how it works? : ) Glad to know I'm not
the only one who just signed on.  : )
Denise