Seuss-age Re: [at-l] Shoveling out the mailbox......

--- KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/11/02 8:20:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:
> > I can only think that this error was brought about by my
> > failing memory, which, in turn, has been brought about by
> > reading Dr. Seuss to my daughter.
>

> HEY!  There's a lot wisdom in his books.  ...

### Absolutely. When my kids were deep into Seuss-age, I was
teaching microeconomics. In fumbling words in the middle of some
arcania of econo-glory, I used the excuse "Sorry, folks. I've
been memorizing stuff recently you would *not* believe..." They
said "Like what?" I gave them the second half of
_Green_Eggs_&_Ham_, to *loud* applause. A great group, that.

SeussToe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.