[at-l] 3

"I think we are all aware of Wingfoot's problems. I was a useful contributor
to his list. It was insane for him to kick me off -- not once, but twice."

Bob--

As much as anyone on this list, I have a tremendous amount of respect for
you.  In part, because I enjoy hiking the parts of the AT that you had a
very substancial role in preserving.  But do we have to hear about your
history of getting kicked off ATML yet again?

Mentioning it probably helps you bond with a few of the old farts on this
list, but get real.  WF kicked you off because you enjoyed pushing his
buttons.  Sure, alot of us learned from what you had to say, but admit it--
pissing off WF by restating the same point on your 100th post repeating the
same point was designed to get his goat, right?  You know I am right.

Now, I'll admit that I am way out of place for making this point in a public
post, but come on-- let it rest.  Leave that to others. WF needs not your
pity, nor your sage reflections about his so-called problems.  To paraphrase
what you often said about the AT, "You have to accept the Trail the way it
is, not for how you want it to be".  Same thing applies to elsewhere.

Rick Boudrie