[at-l] New to the list

In a message dated 3/11/02 9:08:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DTimm65344@aol.com writes:

> For instance, Rami enjoys
> throwing gasoline on fires so watch those toes he just suggested you place
> by
> the fire.  We talk about lots of stuff here and some of it even has to do
> with hiking.

And Shane's a gun toting mass poster, and I like to post personal emails
intended for others to the entire list.  Curtis Balls and Felix will make you
laugh so hard you spew your drink all over your monitor via your nose, so
don't drink and drive, er, read.... What else?  Oh lord, I'll stop here.  I
don't want to scare the poor woman off.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html