[at-l] HATT 02???????????

The problem with just ten mile sections is that we run into road crossing
issues.

Red and JohnO,  if we can hold off a few days, I can spend some time this
week with the data book and try to find some logical sections. Red, I'll send
you a spreadsheet?  I think as long as we try to keep them from 10-25 miles,
we should be okay.  !5 miles is doable even for very novice hikers.  We can
try to put some shorter sections adjacent to each other so people can double
up if they want.

This might be time to move this to the HATT list but I suspect I am no longer
subscribed - anyone remember how?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---