[at-l] HATT 02???????????

In a message dated 3/11/02 11:13:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time, RussDade
writes:

> Will you settle for a bare partner?

Now, how weird is it that you and Gimme were thinkin' the same thing? ;)  I'd
settle for you as a partner no matter what you're wearing <g>

Sounds like maybe we are going to have a HATT 2002!!  If someone wants to
break the Trail up into smaller sections and send it to me, I'll put the
revised sections up and start taking reservations :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---