[at-l] HATT 02???????????

I'd recommend no long than 24 mile sections (three 8 mile days),
especially if anyone gets the idea of piling on agenda such as checking
out each water source and shelter along the way. With some of the
shelters in GA over a mile off trail, this is an unnecessary burden to
add to the PUDS.

Another reason to keep distances shorter is to let HATT become a way of
spreading our little disease to non-hikers.

Bill...