[at-l] Update on My Condition

I have answered a number of members who asked about my condition in side
messages.  But, I thought I would update the rest of you, as some others
might be wondering.

I think I am doing OK.

I can get up for up to four hours now w/o the swelling getting too bad.
When I lie down and elevate my leg the color fads and the swelling goes
down -- which is what they are looking for, for now.

If I don't have a clot break off and lodge somewhere deadly, I should
continue to improve.

Your continued prayers are appreciated and I'll try to do an update from
time to time.

Chainsaw